Wednesday 5 April 2017

I finally Tried Sexy Underwear and This is What Happened!

To be frank, my partner and I are perfect in bed. He does his best to seduce me. However, a spark still lacked from my side. That is when John(my boyfriend) explained me about donning something skimpy. Well, I had no idea about what exactly was men’s hot underwear. I usually stick to my basic briefs. He showed me a list of websites and their products and then quickly ordered a pair of g-strings. I was a little skeptical about what he ordered but still went by his choice. And then, the product received. You cannot imagine the after effects of wearing the little piece. The way they portrayed me was just awesome. It had certain features, which I loved about them. Read on to know about them.

Terrific sex appeal


With just a tiny piece of fabric in the front to hold my genitals, this men’s underwear raised my sex appeal in an impressive way. Its construction features a pouch at the front and leaves the entire back for the show. A string underneath the pouch goes in between the butt crack and joins at the back. The waistband is just a string that holds the entire attire.

Flimsy Fabric

Men's Sey Underwear

The pouch is made up of lace fabric, which gives a see-through appeal. It gives a glimpse of something naughty which is hidden. With such a gauzy appeal, this pair is  exceptionally a sexy one because of its ability to show off and hide what’s down there.

Ultimate comfort


I once wore them at home and started doing my daily activities like dusting, cleaning and all. The racy outfit didn't fail to impress me on the comfort factor as well. I was astonished that how it was so luxurious down there! So, I scrolled down the webpage and found out that the fabric is a fusion of nylon and spandex. Spandex is for increasing the stretch-ability of the garment and nylon fanned away the sweat down there.

I must say, this undernath article brought back the spark in our relaionship. This is definitely an apt outfit for all the smart guys out there. Grab one of these from Gooddevil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment